The 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST is open to any company or other business entity (“Company”), which, as of the date on which the application for nomination (the “Application”) is submitted to <greenentrepreneur.com/green400/submit> (the “Green Entrepreneur™ 100 Website”) and continuously thereafter for as long as the information about the Company is publicly displayed on the Green Entrepreneur 100 Website: (a) has its headquarters located within any of the fifty (50) United States, within the District of Columbia or within any U.S. territory (including Puerto Rico), or within Canada, and (b) provides, and has been providing, goods and/or services specifically related to the production, cultivation, sales or distribution of cannabis or cannabis products or services provided in support of any of the foregoing. Neither the owner of Green Entrepreneur™, Entrepreneur Media, Inc. (“EMI”), nor any of its Affiliates, nor any Companies, in which employees, officers, directors, and agents and/or other authorized representatives of either EMI or its Affiliates (collectively, “EMI Related Parties”) have any ownership interest, shall be eligible to participate in the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST. (As used herein: “Affiliates” means any person or entity, who/which directly, or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, EMI; and any Company which submits an Application hereunder is hereafter referred to as an “Applicant”.)
THE TIME PERIOD FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS TO NOMINATE YOUR COMPANY BEGINS AT 6:00 PM EASTERN TIME ON Nov. 6, 2018 AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME ON March 15, 2019. Applications received after the aforementioned deadline will not be considered for the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST.
WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS:
By completing and submitting an Application, YOU: (a) warrant and represent that YOU have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (b) warrant and represent that YOU are eligible under these Terms and Conditions to participate in the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST; (c) warrant and represent that all of the information contained in the Application, as well as any other information provided in response to EMI's request (if applicable), is accurate; and (d) consent to the irrevocable use in perpetuity by EMI, its Affiliates and its and their respective designees, of YOUR name and/or likeness, the name of YOUR Company and any information provided hereunder for promotional purposes (whether in print, online or in any other media now known or hereafter developed), without further notice or additional compensation and unless prohibited by applicable law. By completing and submitting an Application, YOU agree to provide to EMI upon request any documentation or other information relevant to, or supporting of, any of the information contained in YOUR Application (collectively, “Supporting Documentation”). Realizing that while cannabis-related businesses, products and/or services are legal in some states and local jurisdictions within the United States but currently illegal under U.S. federal law, as well as in many other states and local jurisdictions within the United States, YOU also warrant and represent that, by completing and submitting an Application, the business conducted by YOUR Company is legal within the state(s) and/or other jurisdiction(s) in which it is operating.
EMI reserves the right to refuse to rank or otherwise profile, in any of its media outlets or the media outlets of any of its third-party designees, any Applicant, and may at any time remove any such Applicant therefrom, which it, acting in its sole discretion, considers in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, including any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
Each Company, which fully completes and timely submits an accurate Application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Qualifying Company”), will be evaluated by EMI for possible ranking as among the top twenty (20) Companies in the specific industry category, which it has selected in its Application as most accurately representing the type of cannabis-related goods and/or services it provides. Companies ranked hereunder will be publicized in EMI’s various media outlets, including possible display on EMI’s websites, in EMI’s various print and digital magazines and other publications, and at EMI-sponsored events, as well as in such third-party media outlets as determined by EMI in its sole discretion. The selection of those Qualifying Companies to be ranked and the order in which those Companies are ranked will be based on an evaluation of the information provided in each Application and based on that information, the determination of each such Company’s prospects for future growth and success.
EMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability therefor:
- to make all decisions, in its sole discretion, concerning (i) eligibility, (ii) which Qualifying Companies to rank and (iii) the order of their ranking, which decisions shall be final and binding; and
- to disqualify any Company, which it determines (i) is ineligible, (ii) has submitted inaccurate information, or (iii) has otherwise violated these Terms and Conditions or applicable law.
By participating in the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST, YOU acknowledge, understand and agree:
- that neither EMI, nor any of its Affiliates, nor any of its or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and other authorized representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") are responsible for, and shall be liable for: (i) Applications or Supporting Documentation or communications, which are late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible (as applicable); (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer damage, malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond their control, including without limitation technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, servers, networks, or computer systems, human error, defective computer equipment, or traffic congestion on the Internet, that may disrupt or corrupt access or communication to/from the Green 100 Website; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from, or related in any manner to, YOUR participation in the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST.
- that the Released Parties have no obligation to advise YOU that YOU have submitted an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant Application.
- to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind, resulting from, or related in any manner to, the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST, including YOUR participation therein or exclusion therefrom, and including without limitation personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and invasion of privacy.
CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Except where prohibited and except if and to the extent that the Federal laws of the United States apply, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Applicants, EMI, or its Affiliates or Related Parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST or these Terms and Conditions shall be brought only in the Federal and state courts having jurisdiction in Orange County, California. By participating in the 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST, YOU hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction YOU might have.
Entrepreneur Media, Inc.
Attn: Green 100 Support
Irvine, CA 92614
E-Mail Address: Green100@greenentrepreneur.com
THE 2019 GREEN ENTREPRENEUR™ GREEN 100 LIST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.